The slogan became popular after the execution of Stjepan Filipović, a Yugoslav Partisan. As the rope was put around his neck on 22 May 1942, Filipović defiantly thrust his hands out and denounced the Germans and their Axis allies as murderers, shouting "Death to fascism, freedom to the people!".
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all shirts are unisex.
Small is 28in (71cm) length/18in (46cm) width
Medium is 29.25in (74cm) length/20in (51cm) width
Large is 30.25in (77cm) length/22in (56cm) width
XL is 31.25in (79cm) length/24in (61cm) width
2XL is 32.5in (83cm) length/26in (66cm) width
3XL is 33.5in (85cm) length/28in (71cm) width
Due to health and hygiene concerns, custom printed shirts that are made-to-order are not eligible for return unless they arrived damaged or with some kind of problem.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to hit me up and let me know! I also do custom work, so if you want something specifically made, I can do just about anything!