From Genocide Watch's 10 Stages of Genocide.
1. Classification: People are divided into “us and them”.
2. Symbolization: People are forced to identify themselves.
3. Discrimination: People begin to face systematic discrimination.
4. Dehumanization: People equated with animals, vermin, or diseases.
5. Organization: The government creates special groups (police/military) to enforce the policies.
6. Polarization: The government broadcasts propaganda to turn the populace against the group.
7. Preparation: Official action to remove/relocate people begins.
8. Persecution: Beginning of murders, theft of property, trial massacres.
9. Extermination: Wholesale elimination of the group. It is “extermination” and not murder because the people are not considered human.
10. Denial: The government denies that it has committed any crime.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all shirts are unisex.
Small is 28in (71cm) length/18in (46cm) width
Medium is 29.25in (74cm) length/20in (51cm) width
Large is 30.25in (77cm) length/22in (56cm) width
XL is 31.25in (79cm) length/24in (61cm) width
2XL is 32.5in (83cm) length/26in (66cm) width
3XL is 33.5in (85cm) length/28in (71cm) width
Due to health and hygiene concerns, custom printed shirts that are made-to-order are not eligible for return unless they arrived damaged or with some kind of problem.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to hit me up and let me know! I also do custom work, so if you want something specifically made, I can do just about anything!